Friday, March 25, 2011

'Camping' (S3E8) Quotes: Dog Couches, German Muffins, Ketchup and Mustard

Photo: NBC
Leslie: We only have one chance to make a second impression.

Knope Grope is Last Hope

April: You can see the stars which I hate. They're creepy.

Chris: We should get together soon. I'd love to catch up.
Ann: Me too. Ketchup and mustard.

Ron: Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga. Except I still get to kill something.

Tom: It's actually a dog couch but it's super comfortable.

Tom: What did Jaz-Z, Li'l Wayne and Drake all have in common?
Jerry: Oh, I know this one. They are all "rappists."

April: The air is too fresh, it's disgusting. I can't breathe.

Ann: [Reading Leslie's dream journal] I married Alf and we're pretty happy.

Jerry: You know, I was 24 when Gail took my virginity.

Ben: Wow, the sky is really beautiful.
Leslie: It's pollution from the Sweetums factory. It's gorgeous. But is it worth the asthma?


Ron: What the fuck is a German muffin?

1 comment: