Thursday, October 27, 2011

'Meet 'n' Greet' S4E5 Quotes: The Nipple King, Halloween Costumes and More

April: That's gross. I love it.

Andy: We are throwing a Halloween party at our house. It's gonna be the greatest thing ever...
April: Someone will die...
Andy: ...of fun...
April: and of murder.

Tom: This is your primary target, president of the Chamber of Commerce, Martin Kernston.
Leslie: Oh yes, from Kernston Rubber Nipples. The Nipple King.

Ron: There's an exposed wire above the bathtub as well.
Andy: Oh yeah! Shock wire! I call it that because if you shower and you touch the wire, you die!

Tanya: I've never seen you buy a salad at Sue's salads.
Leslie: That's because I don't hate myself, Tanya.

Leslie: When in doubt, in Pawnee, slam salad.

Leslie: Look I don't like tot throw around the word butt-head too often. If you call everyone a butt-head it kind of loses its impact. But I can say, without hesitation, that Tom is being a real dick.

Leslie [to Tom]: Why don't you go over to one of your rugs and sit on your own face.

Ron: In my experience, wedding presents are nothing more than kindling on the divorce bonfire.

Costumes:
April: Sumo wrestler - after weight loss
Donna: Police officer
Chris: Sherlock Holmes
Andy: UFC legend, Chuck Lidell
Jerry: Mr. Potato Head
Ron: Pirate
Ann: Eggplant
Ben: 'Lame'

No comments:

Post a Comment