Monday, March 7, 2011

'Indianapolis' (S3E6) Quotes: Teriyaki Hairpiece, Angela Lansbury and Portobello Mushrooms

    Photo: NBC
  • Ron: The lady next to me: a bitch. Specifically, my ex-wife Tammy.
  • Allergic: For Men
  • Jerry: Oh no, way too late. I will be deep into my bath by then.
    Everyone: Ewwww...
    Leslie: Don't let us picture that. 
  • Leslie: Tom, I want you to take Ben and make him go to that antihistamine party.
  • Name of Andy's new album: April Ludgate Is the Best Ever, Volume 1
  • Ann: Leslie, I think Chris is cheating on me.
    Leslie: What?! That lying bastard. Wait, how do you know? 
  • Leslie: In high school, they used to call me Angela Lansbury.... But that was because of my haircut. 
  • Ron: They just boarded her up like she was some common warehouse. I should have been here. 
  • Dude at Bar: What's your name?
    April: Oprah.
  • Chris: Ron, would you like some salad?
    Ron: Since I am not a rabbit, no, I don't.
  • Ron: What in the devil's name is this?
    Chris: Portobello mushrooms
  • Tom: You know what I smell like?
    Ben: A teriyaki hairpiece? 
  • Leslie: Another time, a guy invited me to a beautiful picnic with wine and flowers and then, when I tried to sit down, he said, "Don't eat anything. Rebecca's coming." And then he broke up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment