Friday, November 11, 2011

S4E7: 'The Treaty' Quotes: Sanding Nails, Model UN

Photo: NBC
Ben: I didn't really do model United Nations in high school. Oh wait... I super did.

Leslie: Andy, will you be Iceland?
Andy: The bad guys from Mighty Ducks 2
Leslie: How about Japan?
Andy: The bad guys from Karate Kids 2. Even worse. How about Germany? They've never been the bad guys?

Ron: Every three weeks I have to sand down my toe nails. They're too strong for clippers.

Leslie: Ben and I have so much in common. We're amazing friends and friendship is better because friends help you move they drive you to the airport. Boyfriends just love you and marry you.

Donna: You gotta dangle the carrot. Literally and metaphorically.

Lelise: Hey, I'm back. Or as they say in Denmark: I'm back. Most people speak English.

Leslie: They only thing I will be waving is your decapitated head on a stick in front of your weeping mother.

April: I just wanted to say that I thought it was really cool how everything fell apart in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment